Climb a volcano
Also known as volcano trekking or climbing
Climbing a volcano, at least an active one, is not for everyone, but its a thrill of your life.
No more videos.
You learn about volcanoes and geology. You'll also probably get to have some wonderful views from the top.
How to do this
- Plan what kind of volcano you can travel to depending on your economy, health and time.
- Plan what volcano to climb.
- Do research of the volcano. Find out all relevant information about the volcano and the surrounding area. Do you need a guide?
- Plan the trip and get the necessary gear required for the particular volcano.
- Travel to the volcano.
- View the volcano from a distance.
- Take pictures.
- If the weather is good start climbing.
- Enjoy the climb.
Risks and unwanted side affects
You might fall. If the volcano erupts you're in deep ****.
Stuff needed to do this
Hiking boots, helmet, proper clothing, walking stick or hatchet, backpack, sunglasses