Brew your own beer
Also known as
No more videos.
You will learn about brewing and get something interesting to drink
How to prepare this
- Decide what type of beer you want to make.
- Buy a brewing kit.
How to do this
- Sanitize the beer brewing equipment.
- Follow the recipe or brewing kit instructions.
- Let the mixture ferment for about 5 days when there are no more bubbles.
- Pour your new beer on to bottles.
- Leave the bottles in a dark cool place for a week until it is clear and not muddy.
- Refrigerate and enjoy.
Risks and unwanted side affects
Find some detailed instructions so you do not produce beer you'll get sick from.
Places where you can do this activity
No places found.