Hide the stone in the crowd
Also known as
How to do this
- Divide participants in two teams.
- Both teams appoint a leader.
- Teams sit opposite each other on the floor.
- Leader of one of the teams hides a small stone under one of the persons in the team.
- The leader back and forth pretending to place the stone under each of the team members so that the other team does not know which person the stone is under.
- The leader of the opposite team then tries to guess where the stone is.
- If guessed correctly the leader has the privilege of hiding the stone.
- If the guess is wrong a person from the guessing team goes over to the other team, which again has the oppportunity to hide the stone.
- The game continues until there is just the leader and one more left on one of the teams.