Romeo and Juliet
Also known as
How to do this
- Everybody stands in a fairly large circle.
- Appoint a girl and a boy to stand in the middle.
- The boy is blindfolded.
- The girl has her feet tied together. Attach a bell to the girl.
- The game now starts. The boy calls out 'Juliet' and the girl can answer by saying 'Romeo'.
- She will try to get away from him.
- Romeo follows the sound of the bell trying to catch her.
- The people making up the circle can give instructions to Romeo.
Stuff needed to do this
Scarf or other blidfold, jingle bell, rope or something to tie feets.The content of this page is only intended as an introduction. All content is created by end users. BobsDB take no responsibility for injuries, damages or loss as a result of doing this activity.