Sleep under the stars
Also known as
Spend the night out under the stars to get closer to nature and break from your everyday routine.
No more videos.
How to prepare this
- Decide if you wan to sleep out in your backyard or if you are to travel somewhere.
- Check the weather forecast.
How to do this
- Find a nice spot.
- Make a fire to keep warm.
- Avoid moss which attracts and holds moisture.
- Check for stones, roots, or branches.
- Position your sleeping bags on top of a groundsheet or air mattress.
- Enjoy star gazing.
Risks and unwanted side affects
Make sure there are no bears in the area. Sleep away from berry bushes and other food sources for predators.The content of this page is only intended as an introduction. All content is created by end users. BobsDB take no responsibility for injuries, damages or loss as a result of doing this activity.