Also known as
Great upper body, free exercise.
No more videos.
How to prepare this
If you are not strong enough have knees on the ground, or keep legs spread.
How to do this
- Lie belly down hands at shoulder level. Palms flat on the floor and slightly more than shoulder-width apart. Feet together.
- Look slightly forward.
- Keep entire length of body straight during the entire exercise.
- Lift your own weight by straightening your arms and pushing yourself up from the floor. Do not bend or arch your back as you push.
- Exhale as you lift up.
- Pause a second before bending your arms and lowering your body towards the floor. Continue until chest touches the floor. Do not touch the floor with your knee or groin.
- Inhale as you lower yourself.
- Pause for a second and begin lifting up again.