Also known as Inter-rail
Travel Europe with an Interrail train ticket.
No more videos.
Cheep travel through Europe. You get to see and experience the continent.
How to prepare this
- Decide what countries you want to visit. Establish an itinerary.
- Purchase the correct ticket and study how the ticket is used.
- Plan the trip using a map and by viewing all routes and and time schedules.
- Decide if you want to make reservations for seats.
How to do this
- Pack your back pack and head off to the train station.
- Record each trip and write a diary or log.
- Keep your ticket available avaialble during the trip.
- Watch your bags. There may be thieves.
Lots of time on the train. Be sure to bring books, mp3 player, pod-casts or friends to talk to.The content of this page is only intended as an introduction. All content is created by end users. BobsDB take no responsibility for injuries, damages or loss as a result of doing this activity.