Start a Neighborhood Watch
Also known as
A helpful way to reduce violence, bullying, and crime in an area.
No more videos.
How to do this
- Talk to your neighbors and local businesses and see if others thinks it's needed.
- Collect phone numbers and e-mails of those who are interested.
- Host a meeting or invite people to a facebook fan page, a blog etc. Discuss expectations.
- Contact the police (non-emergency number) and tell them about your neighborhood watch.
- Invite a police officer to speak and offer advice at your next meeting.
meetings and keeping people informed as well as doing the actual neighborhood watch where you or other in your group walk around in the community and talk to people.The content of this page is only intended as an introduction. All content is created by end users. BobsDB take no responsibility for injuries, damages or loss as a result of doing this activity.