Red light green light
Also known as
No more videos.
How to decide if this is something for you
You need a large space.
How to prepare this
All the children form a line about 15 feet away from the person who starts as the "stop light".
How to do this
- The objective of the game is to get to the stop light without being seen moving.
- The stop light faces away from the other kids and says "green light".
- Kids are allowed to move towards the stoplight.
- At any time, the stop light may say "red light!" and turn around. (Don't turn around to fast)
- If any of the kids are caught moving they are out.
- Stop light turns back around and says "green light".
- The stop light wins if all the kids are out before anyone is able to touch him/her.
- Otherwise, the first player to touch the stop light wins the game and earns the right to be "stop light" for the next round.