Also known as
No more videos.
How to decide if this is something for you
How to prepare this
- Imagine the floor is lava in if you touch the lava you die.
- Decide what is above the lava. Be it furniture, mats, carpets or other objects.
How to do this
- Players move from one "rock" to the next.
- The game can be played in combination with the tag game or you can have a race. It can also be played outdoors in playgrounds or similar areas.
- You may also set up obstacles to make the game more challenging.
- Start the game by shouting "The floor is lava!".
- Any player touching the floor is "out" and can not rejoin the game for some period of time.
- For a more advanced game you may devise rules where you may touch the ground a certain number of times until you die. You need to do certain tasks and/or get certain items or go to certain places that can "regenerate" your health.
Risks and unwanted side affects
Stuff needed to do this
Places where you can do this activity
No places found.