Also known as
No more videos.
How to prepare this
- Start by picking two even teams, team A and team B.
- Find a field to play on.
- Select a ball. Take into consideration that you may be hit in the face. Volleyballs are very good.
- Lay out the rules before start since there are many variants to this game.
How to do this
- Mark your court with the lines on four sides and one line down the middle.
- Line team A and team B facing each other on both sides of the court.
- Flip a coin to see which team gets the ball first.
- The object of dodge ball is to hit the players from the other team with a direct hit of the ball before they hit all of your team.
- The opposing team can catch the ball with their hands and this counts as not being hit.
- Players are only allowed out of bounds if they are hit and are "out" or if they are retrieving the ball from out of bounds.
- Win the game by being the first team to eliminate the other team.
- For full list of variants see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dodgeball_variations