Also known as
Children's game with ball, running and also some use of memory.
How to do this
- One player is chosen as the 'bad egg' and turns their back to the other players.
- 'Bad Egg' then asks the others to each name something from a particular type of thing (for example, each player is to name a colour, or a sports team, etc). Once each player has answered, the 'Bad Egg' throws a tennis ball over their shoulder, and shouts out one of the answers that had been given by the other players.
- All players, except Bad Egg, run in different directions and the person whose answer was shouted out has to run after the ball, and calls 'stop' when they retrieve it.
- On hearing 'stop' all players, including the one who went after the ball, remain stationary. All players, except the one with the ball, stand with their legs apart facing the ball.
- The player with the ball then attempts to roll it under the legs of one of the other players.
- If successful, that player becomes 'Bad Egg'. If unsuccessful, the player who retrieved the ball becomes 'Bad Egg'.