Also known as Hot Box, Stolen Bases, Running Bases
A form of tag game that is played with a ball and two bases.
How to prepare this
- Decide on what to use as bases. It can be two trees about 100 meters apart.
How to do this
- One player guards each base while the others run between the bases.
- Players are safe while on a base.
- When running from one base to another, players are vulnerable to being tagged by balls thrown by the base guards.
- If a runner is hit by the ball, he or she replaces the guard who threw it, and that guard becomes a runner.