Also known as Heads Up, Thumbs Up, Heads Down
Guess the person who pressed down his or her thumb.
No more videos.
How to do this
- Seven children are selected and come to the front of the room. The leader says, "Heads down, thumbs up!". The children who are not selected then put their heads down, close their eyes, and put up one thumb each.
- The chosen seven circulate through the room, secretly pressing down one thumb each and then returning.
- The leader then calls, "Heads up, seven up!".
- All children raise their heads and the seven whose thumbs were pressed stand up.
- Each in turn names the person they think pressed their thumb. If they are correct, the thumb-presser sits down and the winning child takes their place.
- The person who goes last may have the advantage if other pickers have been eliminated. To make the game fair, the leader can alternate the order in which the children are called each time.