Also known as Never have I ever, I've Never, Ten Fingers
Popular verbal party game that typically involves drinking.
No more videos.
Reveal interesting things about the participants and help build friendships
How to do this
- Each player gathers into a circle and putting up all ten fingers.
- The first player says a simple statement starting with "Never have I ever".
- Anyone who has done what the first player has not must drink and put down one finger.
- Play then continues around the circle, and the next person makes a statement.
- The game is finished when any player ends up with all ten fingers down.
- There is an alternative form of the game in which the players drink indefinitely.
- An additional rule can be that if there is no one taking a drink, then the one who said the particular "I have never..." must themselves take a drink.
AlcoholThe content of this page is only intended as an introduction. All content is created by end users. BobsDB take no responsibility for injuries, damages or loss as a result of doing this activity.