Also known as Ai-Ki-Ai, Hashi
No more videos.
How to do this
- Find Hashiwokakero puzzles to solve.
Typically involvesPlayed on a rectangular grid. Cells start out with (usually encircled) numbers from 1 to 8 inclusive; these are the islands. The rest of the cells are empty. The goal is to connect all of the islands by drawing a series of bridges between the islands. The bridges must follow certain criteria:
- They must begin and end at distinct islands, travelling a straight line in between.
- They must not cross any other bridges or islands.
- They may only run perpendicularly.
- At most two bridges connect a pair of islands.
- The number of bridges connected to each island must match the number on that island.
- The bridges must connect the islands into a single connected group.