Start a book club
Also known as
Starting your own book club is a great way to read books with a group of people that are interested and engaged.
No more videos.
A good way to meet new people and have meaningful discussions.
How to prepare this
- Get together a core group. It is easier to start a book club with someone who already have a connection.
How to do this
- Advertise your club where you think there might be interested people.
- Set a regular meeting time. Aim for once a month so people will have time to read the book.
- See if your school or church will provide a room. The place shouldn't be to noisy.
- Establish rules with your book club members. Rules should include how books are chosen, who hosts, who leads discussions, if you are to bring food and what kind of commitment is expected.
- Invite others to the club.
Lots of discussions.The content of this page is only intended as an introduction. All content is created by end users. BobsDB take no responsibility for injuries, damages or loss as a result of doing this activity.