Also known as
A popular playground children's game which can be played with several players or alone.
No more videos.
How to prepare this
Create the court by using drawing with chalk on pavement.
How to do this
- The first player tosses a marker into the first square.
- The marker must land within the square and without touching a line.
- The player then hops through the course, skipping the square with the marker in it.
- Single squares must be hopped on one foot. For Side by side squares the person has to land with one feet in each square.
- After hopping into the far most area the player turn around and return through the course until he or she reaches the square with their marker.
- They then must retrieve their marker without loosing balance and continue the course without touching a line or stepping into a square with another player's marker.
- When completing the sequence, the player continues the turn by tossing the marker into square number two, and repeating the pattern.
- If the player steps on a line, misses a square, or loses balance, the turn ends.
- Players begin their turns where they last left off.
- The first player to complete one course for every numbered square on the court wins.