Organize a rally
Also known as protest, demonstration
Exciting and fun while bringing a large number of people together for a cause.
No more videos.
Send a clear message by speaking out load as a group.
How to prepare this
- Do research and find out if your cause is right/just.
- Decide on the purpose of the rally.
- Decide if specific public officials should be targeted.
- Find ways to get media attention.
- Plan the event for a day when the most people will notice it.
- Pick the place. Find out if you need a permit.
- Make flyers and banners.
- Spread the word. Use social media such as facebook.
- Find a strong speaker for your event.
- Plan a schedule.
How to do this
- Hold the demonstration.
- Don't brake any laws.
- Have flyers and facts readily available.
- Have some extra signs for extra people to hold.
- Have fun and speak out.
- Clean up after the event.