Also known as
No more videos.
Reduces anxiety. Builds self confidence and inner certainty. Increases serotonin which influences moods and behavior. Low levels of serotonin are associated with depression, headaches and insomnia. Enhances energy, strength and vigor. Reduces stress and tension. Creates a state of deep relaxation and general feeling of wellbeing. Improved posture. Helps reduce heart disease. Helps with weight loss. Confidence and self control. Improved concentration. Ability to let go of negative emotions such as anger and paranoia.
How to do this
- Sit comfortably on a chair or cushion. Make sure your back is straight and keep your head high.
- Lay your hands on your thighs. Fingers relaxed and gently spread apart.
- Tuck your chin downwards. Place your tongue up against the upper teeth with your mouth slightly open.
- Relax and feel that you do not all your muscles are relaxed.
- Focus on one point with half opened eyes, seeing but not really noticing anything.
- Heighten your awareness. Hear the sounds but don’t focus on the sounds.
- Let go of thoughts and center your attention on your breath.
- Breathe deep into your belly trough your nose and then breathe out through your mouth.
- Feel and experience goodness and peace, deep understanding, serenity and higher consciousness.
Risks and unwanted side affects
There have been a small number of reports that intensive meditation could cause or worsen symptoms in people who have certain psychiatric problems
Places where you can do this activity
No places found.