Also known as Birding
Get in touch with nature and observe the birds.
No more videos.
How to prepare this
- Buy a field guide book with pictures and descriptions of birds.
- Check for "Bird Checklists" websites.
How to do this
- Get up early. Birds are the most active around dawn.
- Bring along binoculars and a field guide
- Check the weather forecast and dress accordingly.
- Pack an extra layer of clothing
- Wear boots and a hat to shield you from the sun.
- Bring lots of water.
- Consider documenting your trip. Record or keep a log.
Places where you can do this activity
No places found.