Learn Job Interview Skills
Also known as
Learn some job interviewing tips.
No more videos.
Learning how to do and prepare for a job interview can not only help you get that attractive job you want but it can also help you learn about yourself as well as to prepare you for other similar situations. It is all about making you more attractive to others.
How to prepare this
If you are looking for a job make plans for how you are going to improve your job interviewing skills.
How to do this
- Find a job advertisement.
- Learn to analyse it and investigate what they are actually in need of.
- Research the company.
- Motivate yourself.
- Find out about your strong and weak sides.
- Practice your talking skills by pretending your father or someone else is the interviewer. Talk to your self if you don't have anyone to practice on. Using a camera to record yourself can be very helpful to learn about how you look.
- Believe in yourself. Nobody's perfect, but you tread a very fine line between modesty and blowing your own trumpet when you start to talk about your abilities. Soo keep it real.
- Can you cope? This one of the most serious mistakes any job hunter can make. Accepting a job while hiding vague misgivings about your ability to cope, or worse, claiming to possess skills you simply don't have, is likely to have a disastrous effect on your career. So don't over sell your self.
- Practicing on typical answers to questions you are likely to get in a job interview.
Stuff needed to do this
- Pen and paper/computer.
- Video camera (optional)