Also known as facial training
It is well-known that regular exercise improves the muscle tone of your body and helps your figure to keep in good shape: the same is true of your face.
No more videos.
Prevent your face from starting to lose its firm shape.
How to decide if this is something for you
As you grow older, the layers of fatty tissue under the skin decrease and the muscles slowly lose their tone. In addition, stress, worry, or anger crease the face into unsightly wrinkles.
How to prepare this
- Plan when and where you can do it. Typically daily exercise in front of the mirror.
- Determine to do it regularly.
How to do this
- Close your eyes and squeeze your face up tight. Relax.
- Open your eyes wide and make a soundless "O" with your mouth. Relax.
- Stick out your tongue and open your mouth in a silent scream. Relax.
- Purse your lips, and move them to the left and to the right. Relax.
- Open your eyes wide and grin from ear to ear. Relax.
- Repeat sequence several times each day.
Stuff needed to do this
- Face cream