Also known as Talk about your feelings
Usually, when we relive our past experiences, especially about our families, we bring out both the positive and negative feelings the pleasant and unpleasant memories.
No more videos.
Pleasant memories energize us and give us a feeling of gratitude. Memories become our source of strength when life gets tough. Release the pain we are keeping inside our hearts.
How to decide if this is something for you
You have sad memories of the past and want to relive your self of bad feelings or you have pleasant memories you want to share. You have resentment, disappointments, anger or other strong feelings.
How to prepare this
- Form a group of people who are willing to undergo the scheduled therapy.
- Assign each participant to tell his/her story in front of the group without hesitation.
- Decide if to get professional help.
How to do this
- Talk about significant memories that you want to have recalled; were they pleasant or unpleasant.
- Cite the persons you loved more or loved less; what could be the reasons why you felt that way.
- Open up the feelings of anger, hurt, resentment, and disappointment; were they resolved or did they remain unresolved.
- Family experiences that you felt grateful and thankful with; were you able to express these feelings?
Sharing your inner feelings.
Stuff needed to do this
- Meeting room with chairs and tables
- Notebooks, pencils
Places where you can do this activity
No places found.