Make colored paper
Also known as
No more videos.
Learn how to make different colors.
How to prepare this
- Gather all the stuff needed.
- Decide to do it alone or with friends or family.
How to do this
- Select your favorite color dyes and put them in small cups.
- Put a smaller amount of water to the cups with dyes.
- Fold the crepe paper like an accordion.
- Fold it again to get it smaller. Now, it's ready to put the colors.
- Put the old newspaper at the top of the table and put on plastic gloves.
- Immerse the other side of the folded crepe paper in one color. Then, another side with another color, and so on, until the crepe paper full with different colors.
- Open the folded crepe paper and hang to dry.
Stuff needed to do this
- Crepe paper
- Color dyes of your choice
- 3 to 6 ice cream cups
- Old newspaper
- Disposable plastic gloves