Also known as
No more videos.
Ironing removes wrinkles and make garments look tidy and clean.
How to do this
- Wash garments. Let it dry. Start sprinkling with water lightly all over the garments, then roll each carefully and place on a clean cloth.
- Let it stand for a half hour.
- Iron the sleeves and collar after the body to prevent unnecessary wrinkling.
- Press a moist cloth over the parts that are not smooth before passing the iron over them again.
- Place the shoulder of the garment over the end of the iron board. Iron carefully as you move the garment around to reach both the front and back shoulder areas.
- Slip the garment over the ironing board and iron the waist area. Iron the skirt last. If necessary, press the pleats.
- Press embroidery designs on the wrong side.
- Put them on hangers or fold the clothes carefully.
- Washing clothes
Stuff needed to do this
- Iron board
- Clean cloth (large size)