Redesign old clothing
Also known as renovate, recycle, re-style
Redesign clothes you no longer use.
No more videos.
Save money and be creative.
How to do this
- Find a discarded piece of clothing.
- Decide what you want to do with it. E.g. shorten, lengthen or make it wider or slimmer.
- Perhaps you need to check out the latest trends and fashion.
- Mark the hemline of the garment.
- Lay the garment on the table and mark the hemline by pins. Fold the desired hem.
- Baste the hem and finish off with hand stitch.
Stuff needed to do this
- Tailor's chalk
- Usable Skirt