Connect the dots and create rectangles
Also known as
On a white board etc take turns in connecting dots to create the most rectangles.
No more videos.
How to prepare this
Decide if you want to have teams or play as individuals. 2-4 players/teams usually works best.
How to do this
- Paint the dots (at least 5 x 5 dots).
- One player starts by drawing one single line between two neighboring dots.
- Take turns in connecting dots.
- The objective is to form rectangles.
- If you complete a rectangle you get to mark it with your name or team name.
- When there are no more rectangles left to form begin to count all your rectangles.
- The person or team with the most rectangles wins.
Stuff needed to do this
chalk, whiteboard marker, whiteboard or use pen and paper.The content of this page is only intended as an introduction. All content is created by end users. BobsDB take no responsibility for injuries, damages or loss as a result of doing this activity.