Who am I
Also known as
Try to guess what you have been labeled with
No more videos.
How to do this
- Make some cards from paper or use post-its or a wide tape.
- All participants write the name of a living or fictional person.
- Switch cards without looking at the new card.
- Attach the card to your head so all the others can read it.
- In turns try to guess who you are (the name on the card) by using the elimination method. E.g. ask "Am I a woman?", "Am I an actor/actress?". If you guess correct you can make another guess. Continue until you make a wrong guess.
- The first person to guess the exact name on the card on his or her head is the winner.
- Continue until there is just one looser left.
Stuff needed to do this
Pen and paper or post-its and/or tape.The content of this page is only intended as an introduction. All content is created by end users. BobsDB take no responsibility for injuries, damages or loss as a result of doing this activity.