Also known as
Locate the fake animals on the animal track
How to prepare this
- Collect pictures of animals and or stuffed animals. Plan a track/route.
- Hang the animals in trees and bushes by using clothespin or safety pins etc.
- Hang animals that fly high up and crawling animals close to the ground.
- Mark the track with a band, tape, cones on the ground etc.
How to do this
- Tell the children they are going on a field trip and should write down all the animals they can see.
Risks and unwanted side affects
If done in the woods. Make sure no one is lost.
Stuff needed to do this
- Paper cut outs from magazines.
- Printer (optional)
- Band, tape