Squirrel change your nest
Also known as
How to do this
- Children stand in groups of three.
- Two form a cirle (nest) by holding hands and the last person stand inside the nest.
- One person who is not in a group starts by calling out "All squirrels change your nest".
- Now all will change nest including the person who shouted.
- All but one will find a new nest. This person now has to call out "All squirrels change your nest" for the next round.
Risks and unwanted side affects
bumping into eachotherThe content of this page is only intended as an introduction. All content is created by end users. BobsDB take no responsibility for injuries, damages or loss as a result of doing this activity.