Cat and mouse
Also known as
A fast, fun and exciting game to keep the kids laughing and running.
No more videos.
How to do this
- Two volunteers play the cat and the mouse.
- The others form a circle and hold hands.
- The mouse should stand inside the circle and the cat should stand outside the circle.
- The mouse will try to avoid being caught by the cat by running in and out of the circle.
- The mouse can only stay inside the circle for 10 seconds. The people holding hands will count.
- The people forming the circle will obstruct the cat but not the mouse. The cat can reach with the hand inside the circle but is not allowed to enter fully.
- The circle players have to try and keep the cat away from the mouse by holding up their hands to let the mouse in and hands down when the cat is coming.
- If the mouse is caught, the mouse becomes the new cat.