Unwinding the spider web
Also known as
Kids wind up yarn balls that has been wound around a room as a spider's web.
No more videos.
How to do this
- Take one yarnball and attach one end at one fixed object.
- Roll out the entire yarnball in all kinds of directions in a room.
- Do the same for the number of kids.
- The kids will now wind up their yarnball.
- Can be organized as a competition where the winner is the person who can wind up the yarnball the fastest.
Stuff needed to do this
- Yarnballs in different colors.