Write a letter
Also known as
Keep in touch in a nostalgic way.
No more videos.
Improve your hand writing
How to prepare this
- Plan who to write to and why
How to do this
- Start with a proper greeting. Use correct title. E.g. Mr, Ms, Mrs, Dr.
- Write an opening paragraph. If the letter is casual, ask how he or she is doing.
- If you have any intentions with the letter summarize at the top and be sure to write clearly so that the reader will understand you.
- Write the body of the letter. Try not to ramble.
- Add a closing paragraph to indicate the type of response you are after. If you would like a letter in return, you may write, "Let me know what you think."
- Write a closing such as "Cheers", "Love always", "Sincerely", "Talk to you soon".
- Write an address on the envelope.
Stuff needed to do this
- Pen and paper.