Go to a concert
Also known as
No more videos.
How to prepare this
- Find a listing of concerts and decide what you want to see and with who.
How to do this
- Tell someone where you are going.
- Drink lots of water during the day before going to prevent dehydration.
- Eat well before going. The food there is usually limited, expensive or you have to stay in a long line.
- Go early if you want a spot close to the stage.
- If you get front and center, spread your elbows out along the barrier to secure your spot.
- If crowdy, stand with your feet wide apart, because when the crowd pushes, you won't lose your footing as easily.
- Avoid pushing.
Risks and unwanted side affects
Bring ear plugs in case the music is very load.
Places where you can do this activity
No places found.